Die Casting Specialists since 1920
1. Analyzed each die cast machine, at minimum give a complete maintenance check-up than washed, scrubbed and painted.
2. Several die cast machines needed improvements and upgrades. We have completed 5 die cast cells and 2 more are in-process. Improvements include robotics, automated ladles and reciprocators. The goal is to make this plant as automated as possible.
3. Move all the die cast machines in “New Bay” from east/west to north /south position. This will allow us to add machines in the future as well as create a more thorough robust process flow. Phase 1 of this project completed in spring of 2016.
1. New Stotek Stack melting furnace (October 2016)
2. Phase 2 of “New Bay” redesign - Moving die cast machine #28 and #30. Die cast machine #30 to be moved to “High Bay.”
3. Painting of the interior of the plant.
4. Pass-through Shot blaster.
5. Continued Automation of all die cast machines.
6. Additional larger tonnage die cast machine if sales proves the need.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Die Casting Company. Certificate No. 0092207 Expiry date 09/2018